Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Google SEO

Whenever we think of searching for something online, which search engine do you use? I guess 90% of you people will say, it's Google! So Google is the most important way to attract that free traffic you want. So that is why Google is the search engine that we want to rank for. Google SEO is a little difficult compared to other search engines because Google has the most variable algorithm for their search results. I mean, I don't think even the people working for Google know how exactly their beloved search engine works. But there are a few tried and tested method for ranking in Google results pages. One of them is to build backlinks, and we will cover that in a coming post. Another is proper keyword selection and I have talked a little about that already in my last post about how to choose keywords you want to rank for.
I have a free table too, for getting the best results from your selected keyword and I'll be giving them out as freebies when you subscribe to my blog, like it on Facebook, and follow it! I know its a lot of work but believe me when I say that it is worth it to get that table. It has a 5 categories and if your keyword matches at least 3 then your keyword is a hit! However, moving on to the topic of our present discussion, Google SEO is done with only one thought in mind, "Content is King"! So never try to copy content from other sources and try to sell it as your own, because Google is smarter than you. However, you can outsmart Google following a few very basic steps. The whole process is given in an excellent detail and format in the book from amazon called Outsmarting Google: SEO Secrets to Winning New Business (Que Biz-Tech). I sincerely suggest you get a copy of that book and read it. ;-)
A little knowledge on outsmarting Google never hurt anyone and after all that is the purpose of SEO, to rank at the number 1 position!! So always write original content and follow these two books diligently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why don't you tell us what you think about this topic? Leave a comment to start a discussion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...